Technologies for Tomorrow Inc. was notified that Team Carousal was selected to install and provide a multi-million dollar wireless hardware and services to the Guam Department of Education at 42 schools throughout the island. Technologies For Tomorrow teamed with Carousal Industries, the prime, who developed and delivered the winning bid for this effort assembling a world class team of leading technology providers. The “Best of Breed” companies that comprise “TEAM CAROUSEL” include Wired and Wireless Technology Design Professionals and Technical resources with experience in networking , security, operations, project management, implementation and system quality and acceptance testing.
- Carousel Industries (outstanding depth-experience in global management of technical programs)
- Technologies for Tomorrow – Brocade and Aruba Install and Project Management
- Aruba Networks (ranked #2 globally in market share of Wireless LAN solutions)
- Brocade Communications Systems (recognized worldwide leader in end-to-end networking solutions and provider of GDOE existing wired network infrastructure)
- NxTech Systems (Hawaii Department of Education “preferred” Wireless LAN “system integrator”
This truly was a concentrated effort by the team to design and deliver a world class wireless solution based on Aruba and Brocade technologies says Daniel Coco, Vice President of Sales. Technologies For Tomorrow’s role will be to procure and install Brocade LAN switches in all 40 schools and provide project management and technical support for the entire solution for team Carousal. Jeff Chan, Technologies For Tomorrow’s chief engineer who was instrumental in the design and capabilities of the solution, will lead the technical effort on Guam for our engineering and installation team.