Information assurance services
What is Information Assurance?
Information assurance (IA, InfAs) is the practice of managing information-related risks. More specifically, IA practitioners seek to protect and defend information and information systems by ensuring confidentiality, integrity, authentication, availability, and non-repudiation. These goals are relevant whether the information are in storage, processing, or transit, and whether threatened by malice or accident. In other words, IA is the process of ensuring that authorized users have access to authorized information at the authorized time.
What is our mission in serving your organization?
Future information technologies depend on the development of integrated end-to-end information assurance and system security solutions. We understand the threats against the information system infrastructure and are equipped to address vulnerabilities with a proactive end-to-end security solution. We provide consulting on existing architectures and information systems for implementation of comprehensive information assurance solutions. We provide design and development of evolving, secure network infrastructures for classified protected networks, facilities, and forward-deployed assets. We also provide audit and vulnerability analysis of existing infrastructures as well as the design of cost-effective solutions for a complete cyclical security process.
- Provide IA specialists who maintain viable system security programs.
- Perform risk assessments and recommend corrective actions, as required.
- Assess network vulnerabilities, prevent unauthorized access, restore services following intrusion, and eliminate recurring intrusions.
- Ensure all security patches, virus protection, and firewalls are in place and functioning properly.
- Ensure all new systems are DIACAP and HIPAA compliant.
- Perform vulnerability scanning and technical testing of networks.
- Monitor outside trends and receive intelligence reports on underground activity.
- Provide team of certified ethical hackers who identify and analyze system vulnerability.
- Support disaster recovery and continuity of operations planning and implementation.